The tourist office
- VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE CATEGORY 1
We have been classified as a Category 1 Tourist Information Centre. According to French national norms, a Category 1 Tourist Information Centre has more and highly qualified staff members and promotes a particular destination or region to national and international tourism markets.
These are our main client service commitments:
• We offer our visitors a comprehensive and personalized service.
• We will respond to enquiries within a maximum of 48 hours as we endeavour to resolve your query as quickly as possible.
• We regularly check our documentation to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date.
• We use a system of quality management tools and techniques.
- QUALITY IN TOURISM
In 2002, the Thionville Visitor Information Centre implemented a quality management system to ensure that clients, partners and other recipients of information are completely satisfied with its services.
Bearing in mind the general importance of quality management strategies for the tourism industry, Thionville and its Visitor Information Centre demonstrate a strong commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction.
On 02 May 2018, the Thionville Visitor Information Centre was awarded the French quality certificate “Qualité Tourisme“ which confirms that it meets a nationally uniform set of more than 180 criteria. The quality certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- ACCUEIL VÉLO = CYCLISTS WELCOME
In order to offer cyclists an optimal and personalized welcome, Pays Thionvillois Tourisme has been committed since 2018 in the “Accueil Vélo” approach and obtained its certification on January 22, 2019.
This quality mark is the guarantee for the cyclist of :
- Being within 5km of a cycle route
- Having adapted equipment for cyclists: secured bicycle shelter, repair kit
- Benefitting from a warm welcome (useful information and advice : routes, weather, etc...)
- Having services adapted to cyclists.
- WHERE TO FIND US
- OPENING HOURS
Monday to Friday from 9:30 am - 6 pm
Saturday from 10am - 5 pm
July, August and sunday of December before Christmas:
Sunday from 11am - 3pm
14 July and 15 August from 2pm - 5pm
Registered in the French register of tour operators and tourism retailers under: IMO57110013
- OUR SERVICES
At the Visitor Information Centre, you can book your stay and purchase tickets for various events and tourist attractions. Our shop has a wonderful array of local produce and specialities and Lorraine Franconian dialect gifts.
Free WiFi is available in our Visitor Information Centre during opening hours.
- GET TO KNOW OUR TEAM
Reception ~ administration
Groups welcomer ~ Guide~ Quality Management
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
We want to provide the best service possible and we welcome feedback from everyone who uses our services. Thank you for taking the time to fill in this questionnaire.