LOADING

CHURCH OF ST MAXIMIN

THIONVILLE

3 Place de l'Eglise
57100 THIONVILLE

About

Built between 1755 and 1759 in neoclassical style, at the request of the army, the church is called a “stronghold church”. Unlike most churches it has no steeple, but two towers that were used as a lookout point, among other things. The church’s interior decoration is to be admired, especially the four-pillared canopy over the high altar and the magnificent organ built in the 18th century and restored by Kern in 1969


Infos Covid 19

Resumption of activity in 2020 : yes
Port du masque obligatoire, respect des distanciations physiques


ANOMALIE DE PARAMETRAGE : afficher couplages est désactivé et le gabarit de couplages est publié