Built between 1746 and 1752 by Louis de Cormontaigne, the director of the fortifications, who was often called the successor of Vauban, these lock-gate bridges were created to combat the frequent flooding of the River Moselle. Fitted with metal gates, they contained a large vaulted warehouse at the first level, and two narrower warehouses at the second, standing either side of a central communicating road.
Infos Covid 19
Resumption of activity in 2020 : yes
Respect des barrières ^p>